In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best strength training medicine balls.
Our Top Pick
9.9/10 our score
Best strength training medicine balls
Yes4All 20 lbs Slam Ball for Strength and Crossfit Workout – Slam Medicine Ball (20 lbs, Black)
Garage Fit Soft Medicine Ball/Wall Ball/Wallball Plyometrics, Core Training, Cardio Workouts - Ideal for Wall Balls Squats, Lunges, Partner Toss, Slam (Black, 8 lb - 3.6 kg)
RBX Weight Training Slam Ball for Crossfit, Strength & Conditioning Exercises, 10lb, Black
Outroad Wall Ball Medicine Ball Fitness Gym Equipmentfor Strength and Conditioning Exercises, Cross Training, Cardio and Core Workouts (10lbs, Orange)
TKO Slam Ball | No Bounce Medicine Ball for Your Home Gym | Strength Training Equipment | Smooth Grip and Durable Rubber Shell Weighted Ball 10 lb / 4.5kg
Dynamax 14lb Soft-Shell Medicine Ball Standard Black/Grey
Driveline PlyoCare Balls: Weighted Plyo Balls for Baseball Arm Care and Velocity Training
Medicine Ball for Strength Training, Plyometric Training, Balance Training and Muscle Build,with Surdy Rubber Construction and Textured Finish, 8 lbs
Wall Ball for Crossfit & Fitness - Medicine Ball for Gym and Strength Training by Nordic Lifting - 4 lb
RitFit Weighted Medicine Ball - Non-Slip Rubber Shell & Dual Texture Grip - Workout Exercise Ball for Core Strength, Balance Training, Coordination Fitness - Multiple Weights & Colors
1. Yes4All 20 lbs Slam Ball for Strength and Crossfit Workout – Slam Medicine Ball (20 lbs, Black)
- HIGH-DENSITY MEDICINE EXERCISE BALL: The Weight Ball is filled with sand to prevent it from bouncing or rolling and enhance the balance and firmness of the ball
- EASY TO GRIP SURFACE: Yes4All Weight Ball features a grooved and textured PVC shell to help you get a firm grip on the ball even with sweaty hands
- THICK SEAMLESS DESIGN: Specially formulated resilient soft shell which is rotationally molded for a seamless construction to add more durability and ensure it cannot be split over time of use
- BOOST YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY: Medicine Exercise Ball Workout can help you improve muscle mass, increase your heart rate & burn more calories, and enhance coordination between your hands & eyes for smooth movements in sports
- IDEAL FOR THE TOUGHEST WODS: Non bounce, specifically designed for CrossFit exercises, conditioning workouts, wood chops, overhead throws, twists, MMA, wrestling, football, basketball, or general athletic training
2. Garage Fit Soft Medicine Ball/Wall Ball/Wallball Plyometrics, Core Training, Cardio Workouts - Ideal for Wall Balls Squats, Lunges, Partner Toss, Slam (Black, 8 lb - 3.6 kg)
- GRIP ENHANCING CONSTRUCTION: Unlike rubber exercise balls, the Garage fit wall ball features a uniquely stitched design and PVC material that is made to enhance your grip on the wall ball for maximum weight training exercises.
- GREAT FOR VARIETY A VARIETY OF EXERCISES: Whether it’s wall ball routines, squats, sit-ups, or any other core building exercise, the Garage Fit soft medicine ball is the perfect accessory to optimize your workouts. The design of the ball has been optimized to maximize functionality while minimizing the risk of injury.
- IMPACT-ABSORBING BUILD: In order to minimize injuries, these perfectly balanced soft medicine balls are designed to absorb impact, thereby minimizing the risk of injury in case you miss a catch. However, the Garage Fit wall exercise balls are still firm enough to retain their shape through vigorous activity.
- HIGHLY DURABLE BUILD: You can play and workout with peace of mind thanks to the quality construction of the Garage Fit wall exercise ball. Each ball has been individually stitched with the highest attention to detail to ensure that it does not fall apart even under extreme circumstances.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: The stylish synthetic leather build of the soft medicine wall ball features a sleek Garage Fit logo that has been expertly stitched in to match the high quality construction of the medicine wall ball.
3. RBX Weight Training Slam Ball for Crossfit, Strength & Conditioning Exercises, 10lb, Black
- BUILD YOUR STRENGHT: Build core strength and rotational power plus boost aerobic capacity and endurance with this 10-pound weighted medicine ball, which is filled with sand to prevent it from bouncing or rolling.
- ENHANCED DESIGN: Our 10lb medical ball is engineered for increased durability to withstand you most vigorous workouts, the weighted exercise ball's soft touch flex rubber exterior features a grooved, textured surface provides maximum grip even with sweaty hands.
- EXERCISE ON THE GO: Turn any spot into your own personal gym and enjoy a varied, full-body workout with our weighted ball for exercise that will help increase stability and balance control, promote and maintain lean muscle mass, and improve range of motion.
- GREAT FOR HOME: The slam ball 10lbs is great for home fitness workouts and high-intensity training, these versatile medicine balls for exercise help build strength for sports that require throwing, hitting, and swinging.
- PRACTICAL: These 10 pound medicine balls are perfect for fitness workouts and rehab/physical therapy treatments. This package includes one 10 lb slam ball with contoured grip pattern.
4. Outroad Wall Ball Medicine Ball Fitness Gym Equipmentfor Strength and Conditioning Exercises, Cross Training, Cardio and Core Workouts (10lbs, Orange)
- STRONGER AND DURABLE: Each ball has been individually stitched to ensure that it does not fall apart even under extreme circumstances.Can withstand years of wall throws and medicine ball exercises!
- EASY-GRIP: Features a uniquely stitched design and PVC material that is made to provide a decent amount of grip between ball and palms.
- UNLEASH YOUR POWER: Wall ball will help you engage your entire body in a high-intensity workout that builds strength, cardio and explosive power.
- GREAT FOR FULL BODY WORKOUTS: The wall ball are a great tool for full body workouts, perfect for exercises of core muscles, arms’ strength in coordination with upper back, knees, abdominals, and shoulders.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Outroad wall ball are available in 10,12 and 15lb weights,both sizes are 13.8 '' in diameter.
5. TKO Slam Ball | No Bounce Medicine Ball for Your Home Gym | Strength Training Equipment | Smooth Grip and Durable Rubber Shell Weighted Ball 10 lb / 4.5kg
- BUILD POWER & ENDURANCE: The TKO exercise ball is a heavy ball that is built to intensify your cardio training, weight training and enhance coordination between your hands & eyes for smooth movements. Build core power while using the workout ball in your workouts.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: The TKO slam ball 10lbs is constructed to withstand high velocity throws and the pressure of your body weight. With a thick outer shell that absorbs multiple impacts, slamming or throwing this handheld ball against walls or the ground forces you to utilize more energy and force. The ball is texturized to keep a strong grip and is filled with sand to eliminate rebound and reduce injury.
- NO BOUNCE, NO INJURY: The weighted balls for exercise is filled with sand to prevent it from bouncing or rolling. Unlike medicine balls, slam balls have a reduced bounce, this makes injury less likely during your workout . They also allow for a higher level of intensity which lets you smash the exercise ball as hard as your workout requires.
- ALL-AROUND HOME GYM EQUIPMENT : Slam Balls similar to a wall ball can be used as outdoor workout equipment or as indoor exercise equipment. The no bounce 10lb medicine ball provides challenging resistance, but wonâ€t damage or hurt walls or floors. The TKO dead weight slam ball has a compact design that allows you to store it easily indoors.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Diameter: 9 inches, Material : PVC Shell and filled with Sand.
6. Dynamax 14lb Soft-Shell Medicine Ball Standard Black/Grey
- All Dynamax medicine balls are 14" in diameter, impact-absorbing, moisture and scuff resistant
- Soft-shelled with a heavy duty durable vinyl construction to ensure longevity of product life
- Ergonomic design maintains neutral spine increasing stability and max power
- Cored construction allows for use at max velocity without risk of injury
- Consistent design and manufacture ensures balls always remain balanced
7. Driveline PlyoCare Balls: Weighted Plyo Balls for Baseball Arm Care and Velocity Training
- DURABLE shell specifically designed to withstand impact of repeated throws
- IMPROVE pitching mechanics by internalizing a better movement with a heavier ball
- DEVELOP a consistent throwing motion with 6 different weights
- CONDITION your arm muscles
- WARM-UP and RECOVER with specific drills to promote blood flow and active recovery
8. Medicine Ball for Strength Training, Plyometric Training, Balance Training and Muscle Build,with Surdy Rubber Construction and Textured Finish, 8 lbs
- Made with durable rubber and a strong construction that won’t puncture, the secure grip texture allows for a comfortable secure hold. Suitable for beginners, athletes, professional lifters, yoga instructors, gym rats, and everyone in between, our medicine ball helps improve balance, core strength, as well as muscle and posture.
- The weighted ball puts 8 pounds of easy-grip resistance in your hands, making the most out of every sit up, twist, arm raise, squat, or lunge. From gentle rehabilitation exercises to building explosive power needed by competitive athletes, the medicine ball easily and effectively promotes fitness training at almost any level.
- This rubber medicine ball is a classic fitness tool that has been used for decades to develop strength, coordination and endurance. This medicine ball is designed to bounce for partner or wall exercises, and the tacky feel assures the user a safe and secure grip.
- Our medicine balls for men and women are a great tool for post-injury. Easier to use than dumbbells, they offer a wider variety of options and are ideal for stretching and balance. If you have any questions, please seek the guidance of a health professional.
- This exercise ball is great for resistance exercises. Ideal for home, gym or outdoor use; Perfect for classic medicine ball workout, building body muscular, strength training, balance training and plyometrics training in daily life. Easy to take it to anywhere and not subject to the restrictions of the venue, time etc.
9. Wall Ball for Crossfit & Fitness - Medicine Ball for Gym and Strength Training by Nordic Lifting - 4 lb
- WALL BALL THAT WILL LAST - Our Wall Ball Has Multiple Layers Reinforced Through Stitching at 1000 lbs Seam Strength Ensuring High Impact Absorption No Matter How Many Times You Throw It Against The Wall
- BURST-PROOF DESIGN - Our Slam Balls Has a Durable Design to Protects from Blowouts. Material Strength was Tested by Dropping the Ball from a Height of 50 ft
- WELL-BALANCED - the Stuffing on the inside is Evenly Distributed so it will NOT move around during use, ensuring a Straight Flight Path when Thrown
- TEXTURED SURFACE FOR EASY GRIP - Its Textured Exterior Provides Strong Grip even with Sweaty Hands
- INCLUDED - 1x Nordic Lifting Wall Ball, Exercise Guide, and 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
10. RitFit Weighted Medicine Ball - Non-Slip Rubber Shell & Dual Texture Grip - Workout Exercise Ball for Core Strength, Balance Training, Coordination Fitness - Multiple Weights & Colors
- TEN WEIGHT OPTIONS MATCH ANY FITNESS LEVEL: Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, there's a weighted exercise ball that's right for you. Start with the 2lb ball and move up gradually to 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, or 20lbs to strengthen and tone your core and upper and lower areas of your body.
- STURDY RUBBER CONSTRUCTION & NON-SLIP SURFACE: Both of the ball shells and bladder is made of high quality and eco-friendly rubber material, ensures the medicine ball is sturdy and durable. Our RitFit exercise ball featured with textured basketball-like surface to offer more comfortable and easier grip during the workout, enjoy your full body workout and it can make you feel the burn.
- PACK MORE POWER INTO YOUR WORKOUT: RitFit Workout Ball offers unlimited variations to basic moves such as squats, shoulder presses, push-ups, lunges, chest tosses, jumps, and deadlifts. Med ball exercises combine the power of weight training with speed of movement to build explosive strength and endurance into your training program.
- COORDINATION & BALANCE: By using a medicine ball, you can greatly improve your coordination and balance. For example, using a medicine ball to do a burpee can train your body to balance well. When using the medicine ball to do the exercise, for example, swinging the medicine ball and maintain good posture, which can higher the core stability and body coordination and balance.
- ADD TO CART: RitFit always provides one year warranty and high customer service, buy it with no risk. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us and we'll satisfy you as possible.